Hostel One Budapest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A really cool hostel, lots of fun and party! ”
- 02 Aug 2018 Gonzalo Italy
- “ Staff and atmosphere were amazing! ”
- 29 Mar 2018 Anni Finland
- “ I have been in a few hostels so far, and this has been the best! An amazing experience, and perfect for solo travelers ”
- 26 Mar 2018 Marc Spain
- “ Hosts one was great. It was right in the center of the city, very clean, and the staff was great. Would definitely recommend to anyone traveling to Budapest. ”
- 19 Mar 2018 Evan USA
- “ Great Hostel for Travellers and Backpackers. Located in close proximity to pubs, clubs and to Deak Square. Very easy to socialize with people. Daily activities plus drinking games every evening. But this place is no Party Hostel. If you want to chill out, you can to it as well. Free meal is also great. The only issues I had were the Beds (too soft for me, my hip was resting on the bedframe). I would recommend this place to everybeody, especially when you are travelling alone. ”
- 18 Mar 2018 Anonymous Germany
- “ I’ve stayed at hostel one in Barcelona, Madrid, Prague and now Budapest. As always nothing but the greatest experience. Highly recommend it , great staff , location and atmosphere! Strongly suggest you join the staff and fellow travelers on the daily trips .... great times !!!! ”
- 07 Nov 2017 Anonymous USA