Hostel One Home
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the friendliest hostels I've stayed at. Great community. As soon as I checked in I was offered food, beer, and to join in on some social activities. The location was great, and old town is a short walk. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great, attentive staff. Amazing location right near train station and city center. Free dinner available every night at 8 p.m. Reception+ common rooms and dorms located in different floors which is good. The other guests weren't always the most considerate with the silent times which of course isn't the hostels fault but what was quite annoying. Liked my stay a lot, would stay here again and recommend the place for anyone! :) ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Loved Hostel One Home! As a solo traveler I felt welcome and included from the second I walked through the door! Fun activities planned every day and a bad ass staff that parties right along with you. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel, was an amazing experience being in Prague. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Lovely Hostel + Lovely Staffs = feeling like HOME!! ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Pingchun(Charlie) Germany
- “ One of the best hostels in the world, excellent location in the center of Prague, everything can be done on foot. The staff of the Hotel is the best ever..seriously! They do the possible and the impossible to make your stay perfect. Excellent atmosphere, cleanliness. Activities every day! The best welcome ever! Very full breakfast at very low cost and DINNER FREE! Totally and completely recommend 1000%. Uno de los mejores hostales del mundo! TOTAL RECOMENDACION! ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Jonattan Panama