Hostel One Home
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was amazing! It was on the smaller side and very intimate. The communal dinners were really good and a nice way to meet people. I liked how you could go party any night you wanted, but also had a nice quiet bed to come home to. Highly recommended!!! ”
- 23 May 2016 Gavin USA
- “ One of the friendliest hostels I've stayed at. Great community. As soon as I checked in I was offered food, beer, and to join in on some social activities. The location was great, and old town is a short walk. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great, attentive staff. Amazing location right near train station and city center. Free dinner available every night at 8 p.m. Reception+ common rooms and dorms located in different floors which is good. The other guests weren't always the most considerate with the silent times which of course isn't the hostels fault but what was quite annoying. Liked my stay a lot, would stay here again and recommend the place for anyone! :) ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Anonymous Finland