Hostel One Paralelo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are literally the nicest people you will ever meet in your life! Second time staying here and it feels like home within moments of arriving. Great place to meet people and get out in the city. If you're staying in Barcelona, and you're not staying here, you're missing out! ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Jessica USA
- “ Amazing amazing amazing!!!!! Thank you for all the fun and and being truly the best!! You all are such wonderful genuine people. The rooms were comfortable and clean! the showers were great--- warm and perfect pressure. Thank you for your smiles and all that wonderful cooking!! ”
- 23 Feb 2016 Rosemary USA
- “ This was probably my best hostel experience I have ever had-do yourself a favor and book this hostel. The staff is great and the hostel fosters a very social atmosphere. You will definitely meet very cool and interesting people from all around the world and will probably roam around the city with them. Additionally, each night the hostel cooks dinner and takes everyone out to bars and/or clubs. Highly recommended to have the time of your life. ”
- 04 Feb 2016 Daniel USA
- “ What can I say about this hostel??!!! Doesn't feel like hostel AT ALL, it's a family away from family. I travel around the world staying in many hostels, but this one is just super cool. Very very friendly staff (Angel, Darius, Mauro), superb dinner every night, loads of fun and very very secured, clean rooms. Take advice from Angel about what to see in Barcelona and how to see them...He is a treasure trove of Information and a super fun buddy. I have really made friends with them! Thank you! ”
- 17 Dec 2015 Anonymous India