Hostel One Prague
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is truly amazing. From the second I walked in I knew this was going to be an unreal experience. The staff welcomed me in, showed me around, and gave me a ton of information so I was set for the days. The best part was the evenings though where there was family style dinners served daily which were followed by good nights out. The social atmosphere created here is unbelievable. As a solo traveller I never once felt like I was alone! The staff are simply the best! ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Ricky Canada
- “ Everything about this hostel was awesome! We stayed in a private room which was incredibly spacious, but I can't speak to the dorms. Very fun hostel and easy to meet people with the fun activities and downstairs bar. Staff were nice and helpful. One of the best hostels of my trip! ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ AMAZING! Best decision I've made while traveling. Awesome people from all over the world, and a perfect place for partying. Hostel one staff showed me the time of my life. One of the guys even negotiated a cab for me when I was drunk and made sure I got home safely. Go on a Sunday for a Riverside Tour- you won't be disappointed! Shout out to Ben, Adrian, Isaac, Nicole, Loki (?). You guys made my trip to Prague!! ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a party hostel. If you're young, looking to hookup, get wasted, and go to the same clubs and bars every night-this is your solace! If you're wanting to get a well-rounded view of Prague and actually meet locals (instead of predominately Americans, Canadians, and Brits)--then look elsewhere. I liked meeting solo travelers but the type I met could be found at a Frat party. If you're stuck here and need get out, check out couchsurfing events for more culture and conversation. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Exellent service in a cheap zone of Prague, you can eat, drink, and sleep with few crowns. Instead to expend much more money in the touristic zone which is not far away from the hostel. Additionally the train station is close so you don't need to take the tram, bus or taxi; excellent choice to save money and enjoy Prague. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 ERIK RENE Mexico
- “ Clean rooms, comfy beds. Great and friendly staff, well organized. I stayed here in a group of 15 people and everything went smooth. They provided us with all the information we needed about Prague. We also enjoyed the bar in the basement. Thus, great stay! ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany