Hostel One Prague
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing place. Great rooms, nice kitchen with free food in the evenings. A chilled lounge for watching netflix. And the amazing rave cave that you will end up spending many hours of your trip down there. And also a nice garden if you want to go out for a quick smoke. Many nice bars around the corner and also daily activities organised which are good fun. But the best part of the whole trip had to be the amazing staff, Caolifhinn Giulio Jess Victor Isabelle Ray and Aly made the stay amazing ! ”
- 03 Apr 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Great crew, clean rooms, good location! Really enjoyable stay! ”
- 24 Mar 2017 Dada Bosnia And Herzegovina
- “ The staff members are super welcoming and friendly. There are trams near the hostel that will take you to the central train station and city center but, if you like walking, both are not too far to get to by foot. The hostel location is convenient as there are nice local bars, cafes, and restaurants nearby. A tip: if you're looking to save money, do venture near the hostel for cheap but tasty eats. Finally, the hostel's basement bar is cool and the hostel-organized pub crawl was fun! ”
- 02 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel but overpriced. ”
- 01 Oct 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ This was the second time I stayed with Hostel One Prague. Again had an awesome time, it was a weekend and they are fully booked. Still had lots of free food at the evening meal, and the bar was packed. Almost 40 of us went out afterwards and had a blast. The facilities are great too. Free Wi-Fi, showers and bathrooms in the mixed-dorms, as well as comfortable beds. They are located less than 5 minutes from major bus lines. The guys are also very knowledgeable about where to go and what to see. ”
- 22 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ These guys are amazing. Shout-out to Tristan, Rob and Brittany, as well as the rest of the staff. Everything was clean, the free evening meal is great, and the on-site bar is a good idea. Also, the 24-hour checkout is very useful. They have free computers for use, and a Netflix room. Showers are in the mixed dorm rooms, and a bathroom as well. Generally a good crowd, would highly recommend to anyone looking to go and party/have fun and meet people. ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada