Hostel One Prague
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A bit of a walk into the city, but transportation nearby and easy to use. The staff is amazing and very helpful, even with information for our next cities. Dinners were delicious and a good time to meet other people who are staying at the hostel. The bar opens at 9 and the staff takes you to a local club at midnight. We went out to a club one night, but easily slept through the other nights without people waking us up. We did have a private room so it may be different with a shared room. ”
- 30 Apr 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing place. Great rooms, nice kitchen with free food in the evenings. A chilled lounge for watching netflix. And the amazing rave cave that you will end up spending many hours of your trip down there. And also a nice garden if you want to go out for a quick smoke. Many nice bars around the corner and also daily activities organised which are good fun. But the best part of the whole trip had to be the amazing staff, Caolifhinn Giulio Jess Victor Isabelle Ray and Aly made the stay amazing ! ”
- 03 Apr 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Great crew, clean rooms, good location! Really enjoyable stay! ”
- 24 Mar 2017 Dada Bosnia And Herzegovina