Hostel One Prague
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I LOVED my stay at Hostel One! The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, and it's clear that they truly care about their guests. The hostel is very clean and secure, and the advertisement as a party hostel was very true: they have a bar in the basement and offer to take the guests out every night. The only downside was the location: it's a bit far from the sites and not too close to any public transit. That said, I would definitely stay here again! ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Absolutely loved this hostel, rooms felt like hotel stay. Staff was great and the evening dinner was all delicious. Kudos for it being veggie! Met a lot of solo travelers like myself and I loved how the staff interacted and made everyone feel welcome by taking the crowd out..also liked the bar cave in the hostel. Great vibes and location was good if you don't mind walking about 20 minutes into old town or you can take the tram. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Yolanda USA
- “ This place is truly amazing. From the second I walked in I knew this was going to be an unreal experience. The staff welcomed me in, showed me around, and gave me a ton of information so I was set for the days. The best part was the evenings though where there was family style dinners served daily which were followed by good nights out. The social atmosphere created here is unbelievable. As a solo traveller I never once felt like I was alone! The staff are simply the best! ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Ricky Canada
- “ Everything about this hostel was awesome! We stayed in a private room which was incredibly spacious, but I can't speak to the dorms. Very fun hostel and easy to meet people with the fun activities and downstairs bar. Staff were nice and helpful. One of the best hostels of my trip! ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ AMAZING! Best decision I've made while traveling. Awesome people from all over the world, and a perfect place for partying. Hostel one staff showed me the time of my life. One of the guys even negotiated a cab for me when I was drunk and made sure I got home safely. Go on a Sunday for a Riverside Tour- you won't be disappointed! Shout out to Ben, Adrian, Isaac, Nicole, Loki (?). You guys made my trip to Prague!! ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA