Hostel One Sants
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great idea to have a shared dinner every night ! Would be even better if the breakfast would be free too and they should definitely buy a new coffee machine, it´s weird to ask the staff for coffee every single time when it´s gone, and that´s quite fast. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anuschka Germany
- “ Best hostel i have stayed at hands down! The staff were awesome and the activities that were played were very social! Its definitely a party hostel but not overboard and too wild. Was great. I would happily stay there again! ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Dean
- “ No complaints whatsoever, the staff made sure my stay was as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. The only thing I'd change is to keep that rooftop terrace open longer ;) But I definitely do understand why it is not. ”
- 27 May 2015 Soroush Canada
- “ I really enjoyed my time here. The staff were all amazing and seemed super dedicated to making sure you had a great stay. Also, it was a great place for meeting people, whether it be at one of the activities put on by the hostel (drink making classes were awesome!), hanging out on the terrace, or during one of the free dinners they offered. Also, it was in a great neighborhood and was very close to the Metro. Oh...and they have turtles. Who doesn't like turtles?! Totally recommend this place! ”
- 13 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a short but lovely stay at Hostel Sants!! By far one of the best Hostel I've ever been in. Friendly staff, clean rooms, very chill atmosphere... I'd definitely recommend it to anyone! ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Diane France