Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel in centre , best employees are Gùnay ( reception) and dominka ( housekeeping) They deserve a raise , nice backpacker vibe also. ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Anonymous
- “ It's one of the best hostels I stayed at. It is very central, the staff is really friendly and helpful, it's clean and they don't lie about their facilities! Thank you guys for making my stay in Prague what it was! ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
- “ The person that was in charge of my check in was not very interested into her job. She did not show me the place and even she missed to tell me that payment for the accomodations was 24 hours before departure. Other tan that the hostel was ok and the staff that was in charge the next two days were more firendly. Cool location and in general a neat place. ”
- 24 Jul 2016 Esteban Mexico
- “ It was fine but I found myself going up and down stars a lot. This might be typical in Prague though as my other hostel had the same characteristic. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel was dirty (bathroom shower was clogged, toilet didn't flush well, etc). The walls are very thin and other occupants were making noise at 4/5 in the morning. Good thing we were leaving later that day! Great location and staff was nice & helpful. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Monika USA
- “ While the location was EXCELLENT, that's about the only positive thing I can say. It took forever to get checked in. The room was stuffy and dirty. The bed had a big dip in it making it very uncomfortable. I was in room 10 which is right by the common facilities and it was super loud with people partying in the common room. The bathroom was disgusting. There were dead bugs on the floor and the sink was very narrow making it nearly impossible to wash your face without soaking your feet. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Kristin USA