Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff make this hostel what it is , the manager is very nice and others like shy gunay, stunning natasha,wise anastasia,cheerfull carolina and elena and cinderella dominika Are a constant display of a healthy happy staff that will make your stay a bit better then other hostels.The view from the big dorms is worth 100 euro and their are event evenings all this month ( free dinner etc) check it out before it becomes a refurbished hipster hostel on wenzelas square - and dont take gunays photo. ”
- 18 Sep 2016 Anonymous
- “ Great hostel in centre , best employees are Gùnay ( reception) and dominka ( housekeeping) They deserve a raise , nice backpacker vibe also. ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Anonymous
- “ It's one of the best hostels I stayed at. It is very central, the staff is really friendly and helpful, it's clean and they don't lie about their facilities! Thank you guys for making my stay in Prague what it was! ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
- “ The person that was in charge of my check in was not very interested into her job. She did not show me the place and even she missed to tell me that payment for the accomodations was 24 hours before departure. Other tan that the hostel was ok and the staff that was in charge the next two days were more firendly. Cool location and in general a neat place. ”
- 24 Jul 2016 Esteban Mexico
- “ It was fine but I found myself going up and down stars a lot. This might be typical in Prague though as my other hostel had the same characteristic. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA