Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A good hostel with great staff! The staff helped us with everything and gave us a lot of information/advices what to do. Even when we left for another short trip we were able to store our luggage for five days. The hammocks were fantastic to chill in. We enjoyed our stay. ”
- 19 Feb 2018 Christopher Germany
- “ This is a basic hostel made special by the friendly staff who make you feel welcome and get everyone together for evening meal. Rooms are average and bathrooms very basic. Would recommend for solo travelers. ”
- 26 Dec 2017 Thomas Ireland
- “ They greet you and fill you in quickly with all the info you need. They also have family style dinners for free everyday which is really nice. Everything is clean. No hot water though. And hammocks. Love the hammocks. ”
- 28 Mar 2017 Grear USA