Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They greet you and fill you in quickly with all the info you need. They also have family style dinners for free everyday which is really nice. Everything is clean. No hot water though. And hammocks. Love the hammocks. ”
- 28 Mar 2017 Grear USA
- “ This hostel was a great experience. The rooms were nice and the atmosphere a great balance. While I was there they just got brand new mattress for all the beds and they provide you with clean sheets and a towel so you do not need to bring your own. There were plenty of bathrooms though if it was peak showering time you may not have hot water but this can be expected . Also the water in most of mexico is gravity fed so not much pressure so just something to be aware of in general. ”
- 06 Jan 2017 Michelle USA
- “ Very good studio! Location is perfect for exploring Cancun. Owner was very friendly and helpful. ”
- 11 Aug 2016 Antoine Sweden
- “ Delicious breakfast!! Easy to walk to the bus stop to get to the beach. ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Peter Martin Denmark