Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were friendly and the free meals were great. However, don't stay here in summer! We ended up in a room with no air conditioning and only hot water coming out of the shower. Fair to say, we did nothing but sweat profusely the entire time in this hostel. We hardly slept because of the heat and could feel the sweat of hundreds of previous guests seeping up through the mattress. Not the best way to spend a last night in Mexico! Fork out an extra $15 and stay in the hotel down the road! ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Rhiannon Australia
- “ I was very happy of having chosen this place over Mundo Joven this time in Cancun... the how is very nice and has a touch of modern. the rooms are spacious, super clean. Best of all, the staff and owners of the hostel are very nice, when I was there, they invited us all in the hostel to have supper and share some experiences and talk... all free! and the breakfast is perhaps the best breakfast I have ever had in a hostel. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Luis Miguel Colombia
- “ The hostel had a nice a atmosphere and the staff was really helpful. The stay also included meals which was nice. I can definitely reccomend this hostel to other travellers. ”
- 22 Feb 2014 Helene Norway
- “ This was my first time staying in a hostel and it turned out to be a very pleasant experience. The hostel is clean and the staff are nice and very accommodating. For the price, you get a lot. Internet and breakfast are available as well as clean sheets, towels and access to lockers. The hostel is located within walking distance to the bus station and a couple of convenience stores. There is also the plaza area where there is plenty of food and fun. Highly recommend. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA