Hostel Ospitalia del Mare
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ C'était ma première experience en auberge à 62 ans ! Auberge très bien tenue , très propre et peu bruyant . Le personnel est sympathique et arrangeant ( arrivée très tard due à une grève de train ) . J'ai passé un très bon sejour . ”
- 13 Sep 2015 marie-noelle France
- “ Bathrooms could've been a little cleaner but the hostel was nice. Nice people.. decent amount of space in the rooms! Levanto was such a cute town. Less crazy and touristy than the towns of Cinque Terre. I would definitely recommend it. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very clean! The staff are sweeping and mopping the rooms and bathrooms, daily. Amazing location: close to the main city area and 10 min walk to the bus station that takes you every where. Great because it doesn't feel super touristy. But breakfast is literally a biscuit and coffee, but you can buy more for like €0.60. Has a fridge and microwave but no utensils. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Natasha
- “ I don't usually review my hostels, but the morning receptionist was so helpful during my stay that I just had to this time. She was the difference between a good hostel and a great one. ”
- 21 May 2015 Eugene USA
- “ The hostel was clean but a bit sparse. The there was next to no social environment. Breakfast was fine and all around it was an okay place to sleep and shower. ”
- 13 May 2015 Ashley USA