Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms were obviously old jail cells. Blank empty and so loud you could here people pissing in the toilets all the way across the facility. Staff was uninterested and seemed to employ local thieves to do their dirty work. Watch your back here:) closely! Over priced diner and no kitchen as other option. ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Jonah
- “ Clean quiet. Walking distance to severalbus terminals. Basis. Good bed in a box. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 William USA
- “ All of the staff was great except one guy with no customer service skills. I thought that he did not speak English because he would not speak but found out later that he was just not interested in talking. ”
- 11 Nov 2014 Dustin USA
- “ Very happy. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Jonathan USA
- “ Looks and feels like Alcatraz. Definitly was a prison before. Has no shared rooms to relax, eat and drink your own stuff. There is a room but you need to buy and drink the stuff of the hostel (there is an expensive bar attached to it, the burgers are ok). ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Pablo Germany
- “ I've been to much more welcoming places all over the country. Staff not very willing/knowledgeable to provide information if you're not planning to buy a tour from them. The loud music in the bar makes conversations near impossible. Bring good earplugs as the bar is adjacent to most rooms and you'll hear it until very late. Food is very good but 8 dollars for a simple breakfast with pancakes, fruit and tea is way too much. Location is very convenient for the caribbean bus stations. ”
- 09 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany