Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No common hangout area or even kitchen. Luckily my roommates were extraordinarily great people, otherwise you might not meet people in this hostel. Location is superb, so if you are not into meeting new people and don't need facilities, but want to be in the very center of the city this might be for you. I definately wont go there again... ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Teemu Finland
- “ The Hostel Was a Room at the Top of The Hotel with 5 Beds Fridge and Bath Room. And No Common Room With TV! ”
- 23 Nov 2013 Anonymous England
- “ There are many restaurants , bars and shops around. Generally it's a nice place to stay, but the guy at reception was very rude, not friendly at all. His attitude and the way he talked to me pissed me off.When I tried to ask him some tourist info, he ignored me for a few seconds and then said to me : "do u know it's not polite to ask peole questions when he is busy? " ”
- 18 Nov 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ A little farther from the train station than we were given to expect but an excellent location -- walking distance to many sites. Very friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada