Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel Was a Room at the Top of The Hotel with 5 Beds Fridge and Bath Room. And No Common Room With TV! ”
- 23 Nov 2013 Anonymous England
- “ There are many restaurants , bars and shops around. Generally it's a nice place to stay, but the guy at reception was very rude, not friendly at all. His attitude and the way he talked to me pissed me off.When I tried to ask him some tourist info, he ignored me for a few seconds and then said to me : "do u know it's not polite to ask peole questions when he is busy? " ”
- 18 Nov 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ A little farther from the train station than we were given to expect but an excellent location -- walking distance to many sites. Very friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice staff, best location.. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Rune Norway
- “ This hostel is well located on a side street in the Place Massena district. It is within easy walking distance of the old town which I found a bit scruffy so I was happy to be outside. The shared rooms are large and well maintained and overall good value. The staff are lovely but this is not a hostel to meet other travellers - there is no common area or kitchen. I stayed 8 nights and was satisfied overall. This is good value for money in an expensive city. Warning- Nice is noisy at night! ”
- 28 Sep 2013 Thomas Ireland