Hostel Park Iguazu
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Incredible value and coven r with great staff A three short block walk into town Some rooms with balconies overlooking garden and pool. Colour scheme of surroundings not my taste and the place Is a little worn but clean Breakfast is simple bread toast butter jam coffee tea And they have sales of beer water and soft drinks They even clean your room A great find ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Graham Canada
- “ The breakfast is basic (bread, dulce de leche, leche caliente, cafe y fruta) but unlimited. The pool is great with the tropical weather. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous France
- “ The hostel is good located and the personal staff was very friendly. But the room was very dark, humed and very dirthy. I wouldn't go again. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Silvia Argentina