Hostel Park Iguazu
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Incredible value and coven r with great staff A three short block walk into town Some rooms with balconies overlooking garden and pool. Colour scheme of surroundings not my taste and the place Is a little worn but clean Breakfast is simple bread toast butter jam coffee tea And they have sales of beer water and soft drinks They even clean your room A great find ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Graham Canada
- “ The breakfast is basic (bread, dulce de leche, leche caliente, cafe y fruta) but unlimited. The pool is great with the tropical weather. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous France
- “ The hostel is good located and the personal staff was very friendly. But the room was very dark, humed and very dirthy. I wouldn't go again. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Silvia Argentina
- “ The place is nothing special, but the rooms have good lockers, air conditioned and the place is always clean. the kitchen is quite big and you can cook without problem. 10 minutes to the bus station. not the best place where to meet people and talk, but i've been there at the end of the summer and the hostel was quite empty because of the low season. ”
- 20 Apr 2015 chiara Italy