Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed at the hostel Pastoral for three nights and it was a wonderful experience. The room was clean (I stayed in a 4 person dorm with private bath), and the bathroom was also very clean and well maintained. The staff was all very friendly and helpful, and internet was fast. The only down side is probably the breakfast.... for 7 euro, I would expect to get more than just toast and cereal. But overall speaking, I still would highly recommend this place to stay. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 I-Ning Taiwan
- “ The location was great! Super close to the train station and the Main Street. Not too long of a walk to the beach. The kitchen was great but it was equipped with oils, salt or pepper. The staff was super nice. My only negative was that it was a super quite hostel. There wasn't really a common area besides the kitchen. If you are looking to meet other people it's difficult. The room did have it's own shower and sink but no toilet. I would recommend this place if you are looking to relax. ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff is very nice and atmosphere in this hotel is nicely easy going still, still not being a noisy and restless student collective. ”
- 31 May 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Great location and all the facilities were satisfactory. ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous Australia