Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location just by the big shopping street and tram line and a walking distance from the old town. The room was quite plain and several small things could be improved (e.g. 1 key/person not per room, carpet in the hallways, because it echoed a lot, lower setting on the air conditioning, because it was quite cold inside), but the room served it's purpose. ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ The free breakfast was nice. It was bread with nutella, jam, and butter as well as cereal. The rooms were good too and the staff was very helpful. Overall everything was great, my only complaint was that the bedroom floors were so gross and sticky. I wore white socks and they were black and sticky after walking across the room. Always wear shoes but other than that the place was amazing and great location! The toilets and showers were nice as well. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Allison USA
- “ Perfect for a short stay! Very central location and right near the train station. ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Daniel USA
- “ Big thanks, very nice! ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Juuso Finland