Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ However a bit far from the central trainstation, this is a high class hostel, almost like a hotel in standard. If you prefer high standard and nice surroundings to social interaction and lots of people to meet - this is the place! Fancy, high class and well worth its money! ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ It is like hotel with 5 stars.If you will go to Slovenia,you should stay in there :) ”
- 19 May 2013 tuğba Turkey
- “ The night that we were going to leave, we ended up returning late and the reception desk was closed. The security guy, attending Sept 25th evening (thru Sept 26th morning) did go above and beyond to get a hold of the manager to understand what needs to be done about our security deposits for the room and bike, he made sure that he frequently stopped by to let us know the state, he also checked twice in the morning to make sure that we are awake to catch our train. He was amazing! ”
- 24 Sep 2012 Anonymous
- “ A very good hostel! Newly renovated, modern and with great facilities. A nice kitchen, computers with internet and a common room etc. At first the area looked a bit bad (next to a ruin) but just 200 m away was a new residental area with a supermarket, restaurants and shops. We recommend this hostel and Maribor too! ”
- 26 Aug 2012 Inkeri