Hostel Pereira Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The lady at the front desk was very unhelpful. The manager seemed to show many other option for rooms when I already had a reservation. The room I had first was changed at 6 PM I don't know if it was overbooked or what. The rooms I had were nice and beds comfortable The kitchen was not equipped very well and basement dorms was not as nice as other rooms. I did not cook there. Or stay in basement dorm. It was clean and quite. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was great - really close to the sanctuary! It fit our needs of a place to stay that did not cost too much. ”
- 13 Oct 2014 Elizabeth USA
- “ I think this is a hotel more than a hostel, at least I got a double private room although I booked a dorm. There is no kitchen too. Anyway, staff is very helpful and nice in pointing to me the places for sightseeing, shopping and eating. In this middle size town, believe me, its really hard to find the one and only one supermarket. ”
- 09 Mar 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong