Hostel Petero Atamu
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was really nice and kind. Even we don't speak spanish, they tried to communicate with us and help us. We were welcomed well and could enjoy the shuttle service from and to the airport for free, as well as the very good breakfast. ”
- 24 May 2016 Lorette France
- “ Pina, who runs the hostel, is helpful, kind, very-giving and patient. (No room here to explain). But the hostel is filthy. Dirty handprints all over my walls, bathmat was months old full of grime, hair in the drain. I pulled back the sheets and there was dirt, crumbs, and hairs caught at the foot of the bed, like crumbs in a chair. The sheets had NOT been changed. The kitchen has ants on all the pans and cockroaches. Plus, it is not set up for your own cooking, which is why we stayed at hostel. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Jessica USA
- “ We had a great time at Petero Atamu, it was the cheapest place we found on Easter Island and turned out to be a clean, peaceful place to stay. There were hardly any other guests when we were there so we got the run of the well equipped kitchen and the comfortable lounge, even watching Chile play in the world cup with the family of owners. There's great hot water, good breakfasts but rubbish internet, although that's true of everywhere on the island. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 claire England
- “ + Breakfast is exellent, free pick up to & from the airport, good location 1 block from the main street and the manager are helpful. Unfortynaly my spanish isn´t the best and they don´t speak english. - Poor internet (don´t know if it´s just here or all over the island) and the chickens right outside will wake you up at 03.50 and scream until sunset... ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Anonymous Sweden