Hostel Petero Atamu
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a great time at Petero Atamu, it was the cheapest place we found on Easter Island and turned out to be a clean, peaceful place to stay. There were hardly any other guests when we were there so we got the run of the well equipped kitchen and the comfortable lounge, even watching Chile play in the world cup with the family of owners. There's great hot water, good breakfasts but rubbish internet, although that's true of everywhere on the island. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 claire England
- “ + Breakfast is exellent, free pick up to & from the airport, good location 1 block from the main street and the manager are helpful. Unfortynaly my spanish isn´t the best and they don´t speak english. - Poor internet (don´t know if it´s just here or all over the island) and the chickens right outside will wake you up at 03.50 and scream until sunset... ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I stayed for one week in a single clean and quiet room. Breakfast is included basic but enough to start the journey, the kitchen is ok. The hostel is not visible on the street, but the owner comes to the airport to pick tourists up. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Francesc d'Assís Spain