Hostel Pisa Tower
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel I have stayed at in my entire life. I would go back to Pisa just to stay there agin! Not only was it very clean with a great array of facilities, but also an incredible atmosphere. The hosts were wonderfully sociable, I cannot say enough good things ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ if they serve breakfast it would be perfect! But it is not that bad there is a shop really close so you can by food. Out of that it was really good, i had an amazing time. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hostel is located very close to the Pisa tower and easy to find. Very nice people, very clean but a lot of rules. For everything to did was a rule. But mostly the rules where something you would usually do. There also was a living room with a couch and a play station with games, a little area where you can sit with your computer and also I little garden with table tennis which was nice. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Jana Germany
- “ Great place! very well located! The owners of the place so very nice and friendly, very nice to know who owns the place with more than 70 years is a vegan like me! I highly recommend it! ”
- 29 Jul 2014 luiz antonio Brazil
- “ Small hostel, with no elevator and cramped areas. Only stayed one night but it looked clean and well looked after. Location is a mere 15 minute walk from the Leaning Tower of Pisa but a bit further away from the actual town and nightlife. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia