Hostel Pisa Tower
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly staff happy to talk and give advice about where to go. Really good location right next to the tower and a short walk to the Main Streets. Felt very comfortable relaxing in the communal area. Quiet and friendly. Would go back. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Camilla England
- “ It is nice and cozy, I really like it, the staff is wonderful, and helps you a lot also is in front of the Pisa towers and where is everything to see ”
- 22 Sep 2015 IVONNE J. Mexico
- “ amazing backyard and terrace! ! staff was lovely, indoor common areas cozy and place was clean and tidy in genre rank. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Best hostel I have stayed at in my entire life. I would go back to Pisa just to stay there agin! Not only was it very clean with a great array of facilities, but also an incredible atmosphere. The hosts were wonderfully sociable, I cannot say enough good things ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ if they serve breakfast it would be perfect! But it is not that bad there is a shop really close so you can by food. Out of that it was really good, i had an amazing time. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous Brazil