Hostel Pisa Villa Giulia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and clean hostel in Pisa. Walk to the city is a bit far, so taking a bus is not a bad idea. Excellent staff, The receptionist printed our tickets for the next day flight, and even delivered them to our room. The day we left it was no problem to leave our luggage, and pick it up later in the evening. Very friendly. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Not a good neighborhood. Saw lots of hookers on our cab ride to the hostel. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It is a really nice place to stay. I was for 1 night, but I really wanted to stay 1 more. The place is not near of the main attractions, you need take a bus or if you want, you can walk for 30 minutes until the main attractions. The place is very nice, the beds are really good, the bathrooms was claned and there is a "games room" which you can find PS3 and anothers games. Really good ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Fabian Chile