Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. I didn't give 100% because there wasn't any kitchen available for all guests and an iron. ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Very close to the airport and train station. The buffet was cheap for decent/good food in an environment which provided areas w open communication. The beds were comfortable and I'm large rooms. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Brandilyn
- “ It's a bit of a walk to the tower, etc. but really not so bad. Of all the places I was, Pisa was the chilliest even during July, so didn't have to worry about being hot at night. The wifi here is not that good, but the place overall is a really good value ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Kenny USA
- “ Amazing place for young people. A bit far away from the main sithseeings but Pisa is not big at all!! Great place if you want to stay safe and make lots of new friends. Crew also very nice. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Selva Mexico
- “ Very helpful staff! ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This is a really great hostel. The staff is so nice and happy all the time. It was awesome that there was a restaurant/bar, because you could buy breakfast there and during the night there was this really great buffé that was really cheap. I also loved that there was a common room. ”
- 11 May 2014 Anonymous Sweden