Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Can't really ask for much for this price, so if you're a backpacker on a tight budget you might consider this ok. There was a wasp hive outside my window, the door seemed like it had been kicked open a few times, dirty linen, wifi never worked. Didn't stay for the night as my girlfriend spotted bedbugs. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous Ecuador
- “ Loads of character and in a great location - it´s not downtown, but is pretty close and there is lots of good stuff nearby, bars/restaurants and the Boulevard. We cant give much info on the atmosphere because it was relatively empty when we stayed, but is has a nice common/breakfast room and an truly excellent and massive terrace upstairs with a parilla and tables and chairs. Staff are nice and speak good English, and the rooms are big and airy. Great hostel and good value for money too ”
- 15 Feb 2012 David Ireland
- “ we missed air conditioning so bad! ”
- 08 Feb 2012 Stine