Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very easy to find following the directions provided. Excellent location, 20 meters from one of the main avenues (Narodni),. Only 10 minutes walking to Old Town Square, 3 minutes to Wacenslaw Square, 8 minutes to Charles Bridge. We stayed in a small flat, with one bedroom/kitchen and one bathroom, fully equipped with microwave, stove, fridge, hair dryer, tv, and heating. It is Ikea furnished, simple but comfortable. Super clean, including towels and bed sheets. Price/Quality difficult to beat ”
- 29 Nov 2014 JOSÉ Portugal
- “ First of all, I literally had my own apartment right in the heart of Prague. The location was great, the building was quiet (for the most part), and the room itself was clean and inviting. Lukas, the owner/manager could not have been more accommodating. I didn't have cash when I arrived, so he made arrangements to come back with his credit card machine the next evening, no sweat. I cannot say enough good stuff about my experience with the place, and I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Jonathan USA
- “ Very comfortable & extremely quiet, which are basic characteristics to me when I travel. I appreciated the cleanliness of the quarters I stayed in, since it was a private room with bath. The modern and efficient compact kitchen was useful indeed. The manager Lukas was very helpful and understanding, as my flight got delayed, causing me to arrive much later than planned. One phone call solved the problem. I highlyrecommend this place. My stay in Prague was great, due partly to this hostel. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Joao Brazil
- “ The room itself was very nice and clean. Having a refrigerator, stove, and microwave was a nice feature. Overall, it was a good hostel. However, it was very difficult to find because when searching for the hostel another website comes up with directions to a completely different area of town and no one has ever heard of this place. Additionally, it is not a traditional hostel, but apartments that are rented as rooms, so it is not easy to find. Also, there was an issue with the shower. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA