Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room itself was very nice and clean. Having a refrigerator, stove, and microwave was a nice feature. Overall, it was a good hostel. However, it was very difficult to find because when searching for the hostel another website comes up with directions to a completely different area of town and no one has ever heard of this place. Additionally, it is not a traditional hostel, but apartments that are rented as rooms, so it is not easy to find. Also, there was an issue with the shower. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We had our own small appartment, which was great. It is IKEA style furnished, but everything is clean and newish. The hostel is not for backpackers who want to socialize, but for us it was perfect! Great value for money with a great location. Can't find a single thing to criticize. The only a little bit tricky issue is that you need a working phone in Prague, because Lucas, the guy who runs the hostel, was texting asking when we will arrive. ”
- 16 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The place is great and the location is also fantastic! It will be better if you can pay the money by credit card and not when you come to do check in. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Benny Israel