Hostel Porto do Sol
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you Porto Alegre, thank you Hostel Porto do sol. I only stayed a few days but first of all: AMAZING SERVICE and STAFF. Helping and smiling all the time. I got to know Betsy, Erica and Caroline who I loved . Like in any good hostel I was able to stack my backpack before I checked in and after I checked out (at 12 very human) at the hostel. Bathrooms are clean and nice. Water is hot (even though you’ll turn it cold when the weather goes 36°C in the day).... ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ nice staff, good location and great atmosphere ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ I highly recommend the hostel. It has a friendly staff, is comfortable, convenient, and is pretty close to downtown. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Amazing, clean, great price the owner's work there and put their heart and soul into everyday. Every time I come to POA I stay here, Good vibes. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA