Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very cute, small, and cozy place. ”
- 10 Nov 2016 zhifeng Canada
- “ The whole town is really small so even the hostel is not located in the center of the town on the map you can walk to the center square in 5 minutes. The location also brings the benefit of the quietness in the evening of tourism season. The courtyard was pretty lovely and the hostess was super helpful, but the only thing confused me is she did not clearly explained why my booking deposit 4USD on Hostel.com was not accepted, even it's not a big money. ”
- 05 Oct 2016 Anonymous China
- “ The staff is super nice!! which offered us a lot of help! We booked 3 beds in mixed dorm and she helped us to change into 3 beds private room! ”
- 04 Aug 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ This place is really lovely. Almost in the center of town, with the cutest courtyard, and nicely stocked kitchen. Everything was really clean, and the beds were comfortable. Plus, free tea and coffee! When I was there it was really quiet which was very nice. ”
- 19 Apr 2016 Anonymous Romania