Hostel Posty Bremen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed the hostel Posty. It's is located very near to the central station, the design is great and the staff was very friendly. The only difficulty is that there are limited times when the elevator is working, so most probably you will have to carry you luggage upstairs. ( 5 th floor) In the same time it is ok, as when you arrived everything is on the same floor. Wi fi working in the room. Great choice, I recommend it! ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Marina Latvia
- “ Good location, friendly staff, useful shared kitchen, clean rooms - really good hostel ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Sergey Russia
- “ The staff are very friendly and helpful! Location is right next to the trains and trams. It is not a party hostel, but I liked that it felt like staying at home. Plates and mugs were even set up in the kitchen on the tables for breakfast! It was very clean. Good security too. The only downsides- there is no elevator and it is on the fourth floor. That as difficult with a heavy bag! Their card reader also wasn't working so I had to go back down the stairs to the end of the block and back. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Small but sufficient rooms, Good breakfast ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Rebers Netherlands
- “ Nice environment with colourful design Friendly and helpful staff ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Wing Yi Hong Kong
- “ GOOD breakfast, GOOD bathroom and shower booth, BEST location, VERY quiet, GOOD service ”
- 14 Apr 2014 GEONYEOL South Korea