Hostel Pousada Pais Tropical
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Place was great for a one night, it's a shame the area is so dangerous! ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Mark England
- “ Hostel well located in the historic center of Salvador, pretty clean offering a hearty breakfast in a nice common room. But the atmosphere is stifling, the hostel is stuffy with no air conditioning, ventilation precarious one big downside to spoil a little shame nights! ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous France
- “ The staff is very helpful, the room clean and the breakfast is above the average for a hostel. The location is good, in the center of the city and close to several historic sites, but the neighbourhood is a little bit dangerous, especially at night and not so close to the good beaches (about 1 hour walking) or the night life (about 15 minutes by cab). However, it's worth the price. ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Wellington Brazil
- “ The hostel is well located in Pelourinho, 5 min of walk from bus stop. There is a drum school just under it so be ready to hear beats during the day starting around 9h30. ..WiFi worked so much I the rooms and same in common areas. Breakfast was good. We didn't have a window but AC worked fine. ”
- 04 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada