Hostel Prague Tyn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thanks so much for everything! Great, friendly, helpful staff. Centrally located and easy to find. Would definitely stay here again, and plan to, as I must come back to Praha! ”
- 16 Dec 2016 Mary
- “ Amazing location. Interior is nice but cramped, especially the bathroom and shower facilities. Breakfast is weak, essentially limited to one sandwich, coffee, juice, and cereal. No parking. The staff organize tours and pub crawls amd provide useful information about the city. Still doesn't accept credit cards . . . ”
- 28 Aug 2016 Jan Canada
- “ The staff was very responsive and friendly, and the location was great. Unfortunately, the set up of the hostel did not facilitate communal gatherings much except in the rooms. The management or scheduling folks of the hostel need figure out a better system of assigning rooms...I had to move three times in five nights, which was quite irritating. The front desk staff were luckily very helpful and made the experience better. Otherwise, I would recommend staying elsewhere. ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel to stay~ They were so kind and helpful~ wanna stay if I go there once more~ ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great location would reccomend to anyone. ”
- 19 Apr 2016 Anonymous New Zealand