Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked 2 beds in a dorm but when we arrived there was only 1 bed available. The manager speaks poor English so couldn't explain why. The next day he offered us compensation in the form of a private room free of charge for the rest of our stay. This was nice of him but the whole place is run down, damp and the sheets are damp and smell really awful. No one is ever at reception. I wish I'd paid more to stay elsewhere. Czech Inn down the road is nice I would rather have stayed there. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The staff in this hostel never clean the common area. The dirtiest place is the bathrooms, there are countless dirt sticking on the corners of the whole bathrooms (toilet as well), I can't imagine how do I take a shower in such a dirty environment! However, the prices are very cheap for the beds, if you are not afraid of dirtiness, I recommend this hostel to you....... ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Chia-Yu Taiwan
- “ Stinks of stale smoke and is generally unclean. Two bathrooms, of which only one had a door (!). Cold and damp. ”
- 02 May 2013 Johannes Sweden
- “ Some owner smoking in ther hostel.....and someday I couldn't use hotwater!!! Not so clean. Humid is so high. Poor location...Even we should make a bed at first! Not Good. Just cheap. ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ After 7 years Hostels around the world, it is the first time I write a review; The reason is that I felt at home, it is a small number of beds, so I don't feel as a number. The owner and staff, are always here, to help. On the other hand Clean, neat and brand new. ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada