Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place, no private lockers but available behind reception. Nice people, interesting and colourful guests. Even though the place doesn't look like much we enjoyed our stay. But probably wouldn't stay for too long. One shower for more than 16 people is a bit little as well. ”
- 14 May 2014 Lisbeth Sweden
- “ I didn´t see any equipments for firefighting, for example fire extinguisher. It was scary to stay in the uppermost floor.. Sometimes young people also were very noisy around 3-4 am, and nobody from the staff told them to make less noise. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Every sigle traveller gets an own key for deposit of 20 zł. It is very comfortable because in this way it is possible to get in and out 24h. The fee is very cheap but the service is very good. Fridge and kitchen can be used, also WiFi for free. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Hayato Japan