Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Every sigle traveller gets an own key for deposit of 20 zł. It is very comfortable because in this way it is possible to get in and out 24h. The fee is very cheap but the service is very good. Fridge and kitchen can be used, also WiFi for free. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Hayato Japan
- “ Please, clean the WC and bathrooms oftener and don't forget to put toilet paper there every day (or oftener if needed) and try not to make a mess at reception with reservations. Clean towels are highly recommended and if you are fully booked take care of them in advance and not when the guests ask you about them for several times. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Liubov Russia
- “ OK Hostel ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ i stayed in a 9-bed female dorm. it was quiet and comfortable. the location is excellent, walking across the street and you will find the river. they have a computer free for use. i enjoyed my stay and recommend it for its value for money! ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Moja matka Anija była bardzo szczęśliwa kiedy mieszkała w tym hostelu =) ”
- 13 May 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Chris, the manager, spoke fluent English and went out of his way to insure comfort and that all was in working order. The bathroom was clean and the shower efficient and with more than adequate hot water. The ambiance was family secure and hospitable and I would refer any seasoned traveler to visit and enjoy this more than satisfying offering, cchris who was manager ”
- 24 Apr 2013 Ben USA