Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ Chris, the manager, spoke fluent English and went out of his way to insure comfort and that all was in working order. The bathroom was clean and the shower efficient and with more than adequate hot water. The ambiance was family secure and hospitable and I would refer any seasoned traveler to visit and enjoy this more than satisfying offering, cchris who was manager ”
- 24 April 2013 Ben USA
- “ Our room ... two people in a private room on the top floor ... was a wee bit crowded & very poorly lit(only one wall light). It was however clean & well ventilated, as were the nearby shared toilet & WC. The staff were a bit slow & poorly informed. The Hostel was however perfectly located for our needs so we were able to find all of interest on our own. The cost was most excellent. ”
- 22 September 2012 Anonymous
- “ The owner is a young but professional guy that has travelled the world and knows what he wants in a good hostel. That's why it seriously is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Very clean, easy to meet people, fanciest breakfast ever for a hostel and a great location. Without a doubt stay here. ”
- 23 June 2012 Greig
- “ It is a good hostel with nice location and building. Some bad points were the pressure and temperature of the shower (we have good luck because it was summer time but in winter would be a big problem!) and they did not clean the room and bathroom during the 4 days that we have been there. ”
- 18 June 2012 Igor A.
- “ fantastic location, value for money, very clean!!! Very nice and friendly staff at the evening shift, in the morning very rude and mean.... ”
- 1 June 2012 Anonymous Poland