Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice room with small seating area and double bed. I´m satisfied. ”
- 19 May 2016 Zdenek Czech Republic
- “ The hostel is o.k.. The location is really good and the house looks cute from the outside. The hostel has no kitchen and no breakfast. But food is cheap and easy to get in Gdansk. The staff doesn't know English. that makes it difficult to communicate.. (I don't know any polish at all). The beds are rather old and uncomfortable, but as a traveller it is fine. What I really didn't like were the bathrooms..in the showers there is mold. So you flip flops for sure! A lot of lights don't work either ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Annika
- “ Bedroom was very small and hot; staff not very friendly, staff doesn't speak English. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Franciscus Netherlands