Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place, no private lockers but available behind reception. Nice people, interesting and colourful guests. Even though the place doesn't look like much we enjoyed our stay. But probably wouldn't stay for too long. One shower for more than 16 people is a bit little as well. ”
- 14 May 2014 Lisbeth Sweden
- “ Every sigle traveller gets an own key for deposit of 20 zł. It is very comfortable because in this way it is possible to get in and out 24h. The fee is very cheap but the service is very good. Fridge and kitchen can be used, also WiFi for free. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Hayato Japan
- “ Please, clean the WC and bathrooms oftener and don't forget to put toilet paper there every day (or oftener if needed) and try not to make a mess at reception with reservations. Clean towels are highly recommended and if you are fully booked take care of them in advance and not when the guests ask you about them for several times. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Liubov Russia
- “ OK Hostel ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia