Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I did not like this hostel. The main big disadvantage is that the windows do not open in the room. This is terrible! There was no air to breathe! We could not sleep in the absence of oxygen! Also in the morning there was no hot water in the shower! I travel a lot and lived in various hostels, but have not seen such a bad. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ I was unceremoniously transferred to the hostel's second location without so much as an apology for the inconvenience after walking around looking for the first one. Sitcoms to the second hostel were unclear, but it was found eventually. Staff barely smiled. At least it was clean, but there was no water for one-and-a half days, which was frustrating, especially after a long and shower-less train ride. There was also a loud party until daylight, even though it's not described as a party hostel. ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel, right in the city center! Cool staff! Hello Lissan!) ”
- 23 Feb 2013 Anonymous Russia