Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a much better atmosphere when the owner of the hostel is present at the hostel. ”
- 01 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ My trip to Cancun would not have been as exciting and fun as it was if I didn't stay at Hostel Quetzal. The staff were amazing. They made you feel at home and ensured you had a great time (Thank you Elliot, Jono and G!!). The location was perfect - easy bus ride to the beach and right next to the center of downtown. Next time I am in Cancun, I will be staying here again. ”
- 20 Dec 2015 Hallie USA
- “ The hostel is small but with a great atmosphere and is well located. The staff is very friendly and you can always go to party. I definetely will come back. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Had a amazing time at this place !!!! It really was and felt like my home on the other side of the world !!!! I love the staff especially andy and Alex and albino the cook makes delicious food. The fact you get two meals a day is great can't complain. I love the rooms and colour the pictures really are what you get. The staff was super helpful and you are so close to the markets and food court. I m still so sad that I'm not at this place. highly recommend this place. Thank you so much. ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Shanti Australia