Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice place to stay, lots of funny people there. I felt very welcome, i loved the hammocks. It is a cute and coloured place and you always have the possibility to go out with the hostel group. I would really recommend this place, especially for people who do not want to have a calm holiday but want to experience Cancun by going out. The staff organises everything for partying outside, so I felt safe going out in this amazing country. :) ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Svenja Germany
- “ Excelente servicio de todo el personal, ya recomende este hostel y el de tulum a familiares y amigos ”
- 08 Mar 2016 Antonio Mexico
- “ It is a much better atmosphere when the owner of the hostel is present at the hostel. ”
- 01 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ My trip to Cancun would not have been as exciting and fun as it was if I didn't stay at Hostel Quetzal. The staff were amazing. They made you feel at home and ensured you had a great time (Thank you Elliot, Jono and G!!). The location was perfect - easy bus ride to the beach and right next to the center of downtown. Next time I am in Cancun, I will be staying here again. ”
- 20 Dec 2015 Hallie USA