Hostel ROOM Rotterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The toilet located on the corner of the stairs and it is smelly. The room is just so so, just a few of plugs are available. One of the upper bed doesn't have a leader!!! How can I get there ??? ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Yang China
- “ Great staff and nice to have a cage for personal belongings. I enjoyed my stay : ) ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Cameron New Zealand
- “ The price is affordable, even when we booked just 2 weeks before the arrival. The staff is really friendly. The breakfast buffet in the morning is the chance for you to meet other guests here. The location is also near the Spido station where you can have a cruise around the port of the city, it's also near the Eramus bride - the symbol of Rotterdam ”
- 01 May 2014 Anonymous Vietnam