Hostel Razio City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worst place I have ever stayed in - a bunch of shady guys making easy cash by ripping off travellers! Our room was more like a detention centre and the service was racist and dishonest ! Would have rather slept at the beach - DO NOT STAY HERE!!! ”
- 19 Aug 2013 William Australia
- “ Nice location, rooms are without fans or air condition, but it's manageable if you keep the balcony door open. We were supposed to be charged an additional 20 euros on top of the amount hostels.com said we were supposed to pay, and the staff did not speak English. For a backpacker hostel it's alright there's a shared bath (with 25 other rooms or so) and a few shared toilets (without lights), but everything was clean and nothing was particularly unpleasant. They hand out clean towels. ”
- 25 Aug 2012 Johan
- “ The price of this hotel is really very high for the quality of the rooms. ”
- 29 Apr 2012 Anonymous
- “ Ok, If you have any other hostel in mind chose it but do not chose this one! Its simply horrible! The only good thing about it is the location and that's it! ”
- 30 Oct 2011 Anna Emília