Hostel Really Central Kiev
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The advertised free parking is in fact unavailable. And the only bathroom is not enough. ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Anonymous Belarus
- “ The hostel was changed since my last visit, now is no more kitchen-facilities available,for the sake to have one more bedroom. This is an obvious loss of athmosphere. Still, the new woman, taking care there, her best, to provide "home-feeling". But ,as I said, just for the profit, I doubt that this was a good decision. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The staff at the place made all the difference! When you do not speak neither ukranian or russian its so important that you can get help with directions, maps and stuff. The girls atthe hostel was so sweet and helpfull and really made sure we were able to get around and had maps anf stuff. They really made a hughe difference in terms of how well our trip turned out. THANK YOU GIRLS! ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Sofie Amalie Denmark
- “ I have stayed here before it was much better then, There are now more bed in the rooms and the kitchen has been turned into a dorm its overcrowded now and its lost its way somewhat . This used to be one of the best Hostels in Kiev now sadly not. ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous England
- “ I will not stay there again. They charged my credit card, 3 days before the check-in for no reason. Pros : very convenient location, cheap Cons : broken bed frames, indifferent staff, always busy bathroom/WC ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Anonymous Turkey