Hostel Riad Mama Marrakech
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is so homely that it almost feels like your at home. Just go ahead and take a nap on the couch in the main room! All this especially thanks to Karim and Youssef, two great guys working there. We had one day to spent in Marrakech on our way back from the coast (after we stayed there the first time), and they let us use all the facilities. So nice! My best recommendations. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ we had lovely time in MAma hostel! :) for the price that we paid it was awesome! if you are an open minded you should visit it :)) have fun! ”
- 13 May 2013 spela Slovenia
- “ dirty and uncomfortable beds and rooms, hard to find location, but excellent staff(Karim) and hot water ”
- 12 Jan 2013 Anonymous South Korea