Hostel Riad Mama Marrakech
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the worst hostel. It is covered in bed bugs. They are everywhere. On the sofas down stairs on the roof on the mattresses you can see them crawling. The location is in a dangerous area and I would not advise females traveling alone to stay there. One staff jossef punched the door of the bedroom and kicked a group of French tourists out just because they queried the price of the taxi that he was forcing on them. He tried to hit me when I complained about the bed bugs. I slept on the floor. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous
- “ I stayed in Mama Marakesh for two weeks and spent beautiful time there. Definetely it is not the cleanest place i've ever been but there is something special about that. Amazing stuff and cool people around. The same things i can say about Marrakech in general: you'll find a dirty city with amazing atmosphere. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Bed bugs! ended up buying medicine that cost 10 euro.The staff lied about wanting to reimburse me and even tried to hide my receipt.They allowed me to shift to the 2nd floor,but a couple found bed bugs after i warned them.I was so scared that I lined up chairs and slept on them instead.The staff also lacked ethics.After the couple moved into another room, a new group arrived.The staff immediately moved them to the room with bed bugs.The staff said they will be cleaning their rooms,but I doubt so ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ This place is IMPOSSIBLE to find - it took me a long time to find it, and I routinely got lost even after I knew where it was. That said, it's a fantastic place to stay. Extremely friendly staff, good facilities, dirt-cheap price, very cool vibe. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA