Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly personnel Very good breakfast ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Georgi Bulgaria
- “ Best hostel I've ever been to! 10/10 for atmosphere, location and 11/10 for the staff! You will have a lot of help in planning your trip, finding your way around and tips on how to deal with the locals, and making friends should be no problem! ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Its a very comfortable place to stay at, very clean! The staff are really nice always good music! I would recommend this hostel to fellow travellers. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 JOSE JAVIER Spain
- “ This hostel was great! The atmosphere of the hostel allows you to feel at peace in the hustle and bustle of Marrakech's main square. During the day, it was easy to relax while at night the hostel came alive with travelers enjoying each other's company. Every staff member at this hostel was unbelievable helpful and welcomed us into the hostel as if it were a home away from home. I'd highly recommend this hostel to anyone traveling through Marrakech. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Amanda USA
- “ Loved the atmosphere. People were amazing, both the hosts as well as guests. People actually hang out in the common areas. Excellent roof top by the way. Cooking class (for the amount of money charged) was not worth it. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Henry USA
- “ Very nice employees, such Service doesnt exist in Germany. Best Place for discovering Marocco, we will come back to this Riad Hostel ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Julian Germany