Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is in a great location and definitely worth every dollar you spend! The staff is REALLY what makes this hostel awesome though!! The guys there go above and beyond to make sure all of their guests are happy and feel like this is their home! Hicham makes the BEST whisky Berber ;) If you're going to be in Marrakech, do yourself a favor and stay at this hostel... I promise, you won't be disappointed!! :) ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Kiah USA
- “ This is truly a nice place to stay at - colorful, centrally located, friendly and helpful staff and good breakfast. Our double room was on the rooftop which was cool but our door was not lockable from the inside. We booked the Merzouga desert tour during our stay which we recommend even though it's a touristic place to go to. ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Marietheres Austria
- “ Absolutely amazing! At the beginning we didn't know what to expect and we were a bit worried about the seemingly dodgy alley it was located in, plus the that there is no key made us worry about potential security problems. However, our worries were completely off, as the staff are very protective, they remember everybody's face (and if in doubt, check) so that in effect nobody unauthorized is able to get into the building. The saloons are wonderful and the roof terrace is just the cherry on top. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ 98% rating? No way! How do they have over 1000 more reviews than other hostels? Norton is the best! He made the experience worthwhile, the day women were delightful, the other men who were in charge ranged from very courteous to rude. There 2 sides to the hostel, if you get the 1st, GREAT, no problem! On the 2nd there are 2 WCs for 34 people and they are also showers so if 2 people are showering there are no toilets. The other showers smell like sewage, no fans in the rooms on 2nd side. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Mary