Hostel Rio Playa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room that i stayed in was right on the street where the nightclubs below cranked the music. It was hard to get a good night sleep. Then when the music finally stops at 5am then the builders started at 7 hammering away it was quite a stressful stay. ”
- 26 Nov 2014 Dalton
- “ one of the best places I ever stayed in...the hostel had everything I needed really plus a pool and a bar and a ladies night every night ;) clean and comfi. but the top reason why it was so great to stay there, is the people! the best stuff! their friends already :) and the people who stay there also..this place attreck the best people :) it close to the beach and the clubs and bars. so go there, dont miss out! going to stay there again, for sure!!! ישראלים יקרים, הוסטל מומלץ לאללה! ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Noa
- “ The rooms where clean but no the bathrooms if you want people to put toilet paper in the garbage cans you need to buy banquets with covers every time I went to bathroom and saw all the dirty tissue made me nervous besides its unhealthy to have it in the open air please tell tour receptionist forgot her name the one from Veracruz to talk nicely to people she is rough without manners it is a nice location with most of the staff very friendly definitely a cool place ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Marlene Mexico
- “ Hostel was awesome. Met amazing people and the staff were friendly, especially the girls that worked there they're all 9/10's. Bar is good fun at night. Dead ish time around now (september) so there were mainly just guys there. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Blair
- “ Excellent hostel with wicked staff! ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Joanna Australia