Hostel Rio Playa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of the hostel was pretty bomb. We were right next to the 5ta and close to about 4 different clubs. If you dont mind the loud music, you would love this place. The only thing is that the music next door is banda and it's pretty gruesome. The staff was super friendly and very respectful. They have super cheap booze and a nice area to mingle among other people. They clean your room/beds every day, which was pretty convenient. Would definitely come back again. ”
- 06 Jan 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Very nice hostel! ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff was great, the room I stayed in and shower was clean, the location was perfect and the atmosphere and people I met were wonderful ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA