Hostel Roma Inn 2000
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked a 6 female bed room, and i was located in a 9 mixed bed room besides the internet service is not free you have to pay 3 Eur and the speed was not good, The staff was amaizing, the location is greit close to Termini train station. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Norma Mexico
- “ Everything was really excellent!!! The owner is a very polite and helpul person! The place is clean and the location is very good! Good price for all that! I totally recommend it! ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Marcio Brazil
- “ This hostel was close to the Colesseum and the main train station, but if you're looking to party this is not the hostel for you. Although there was a curfew the awesome owner let us stay out past it as long as we were quiet but most clubs and bars were at least a 30 min walk. The hostel itself was well kept and the owner was helpful with getting to see the city. He also lent us power adapter when ours was not working. If you are just looking to see the city of Rome this hostel is for you. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Best budget place in Rome city center. The place is located just 5 minutes away from Termini train station and close to the main city attractions: 10 min walk to Colosseum and Spanish steps. Right on the street of a hotel there plenty of places to eat. Also right in the front is "Via Urbana" street, which popular among local for different bars, pubs and restaurants. Despite that fact hostel is not really modern, but it is clean and quiet. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Daniil Estonia