Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is too good....close to old town square and also to Karlovy Lazne, if you are a party person....all that at a reasonable price ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous India
- “ They may have a hostel on one of their floors, but it seemed as we were the only ones there. Not a good place if you want to meet other travelers. But if you want a gigantic room all to your self for little money, this is the place. Great location - in the middle of the old Jewish quarter. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I rent private room for only ~30 eur. The room was big and clean. Next night I slept in 4* hotel somewhere outside the town. I should say Rubicon was much better. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous Belarus
- “ This was a great hostel for a traveler willing to go with the flow of things. It was cheap, i got a room to myself with my own bathroom, and had breakfast provided. the breakfast was nothing fancy and there was a strong odor coming from the bathroom. still the location and price was incredible. very secure, it was nice to be able to spread my stuff out in what was basically a hotel room rather than have to keep everything locked up in a typical hostel dorm. nice change of pace while traveling. ”
- 27 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA