Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a great time during my stay, the common room/bar is a great place to hang out and connect with other travelers especially through music! ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel's awesome! The 6 bed mixed room is huge, with a lot of space & outlets :) The bathroom is just above the top! The shower was very clean and the whole bathroom was very well equipped! The breakfast was OK, but I ate 3x bread w/ jam because I don't eat cereals. So I would change breakfast a little bit, but despite, it was very delicious :) When I bought breakfast the ladies there were very smiling, helpful and delightful, a great way to start a day! :) I highly recommend this hostel! ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Nice, clean, safe hostel in a good location near Westbahnhof. Breakfast was good, too. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
“ Great place for all ages! ”
Thank you - we agree :)!
- 23 Aug 2015 Renata Czech Republic
“ Great place, such a good vibe. One of the best hostels that I've stayed in as a single traveller, so easy to meet people and have a chat over a beer at happy hour. Really really enjoyed my stay here. ”
Thanks so much, Lucy! Come chill with us again anytime :).
- 18 Aug 2015 Lucy Australia
“ Great place with lovely staff. Stayed in a dorm and the room was clean, the bed was soft and the shower hot :) vienna-tip: If you got a couple of days here you should rent a bike from the hostel and take a ride along the canal. There are really nice "beach bars" and places to see! ”
Hey there, thank you for this lovely review! That tip about the DANUBE CANAL is a great one. A note to other travellers: the canal (which runs along the north side of Vienna's historic center) is a fantastic local summertime hangout, complete with the aforementioned beach bars, clubs etc (one, the Badeschiff, even has a SWIMMING POOL!), crazy graffitti and street art, and plenty of action day and night...just one of many reasons to visit Vienna in the warm months :). Happy travelling!!!
- 29 Jul 2015 Sandra Sweden
- “ Lovely yard. Amazing people. Nice bar. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous Finland
“ Everyhing is so convenient here, I wish so much to live here the next time I visit Vienna! ”
:) Thank you!!! We'll be very happy to welcome you back one day - until then, happy travelling!
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous China
“ Great very helpful staff! Marvellous garden, very quiet in spite of the central location. Thanks! Agnieszka, Witek, Wojtek ”
Thank YOU! We'll look forward to your next visit - until then, happy travelling!!!
- 10 Jul 2015 Agnieszka Poland
“ Wonderful, friendly staff. Very welcoming to solo travelers! Clean facilities, artsy, friendly atmosphere. Would definitely recommend! ”
Thank you so much for this lovely review! We'll hope to see you around here again sometime!
- 19 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA