Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you don't mind using the metro to go and comeback, it is a great hostel ”
- 18 Jan 2016 Ricardo Brazil
“ It was the first time I saw such a wonderful Hostel.I really LIVED there. Missing the cheerful time spent there.This place is just an example how a Hostel should be..even Hotel people can learn a lot from them.
Wow, thank you Nidhin - this review really made our day! You're just going to have to come back and chill with our little tribe again one day, from what it sounds :). Until then, happy travelling!
- 31 Dec 2015 Nidhinkumar India
“ The greatest hostel I have ever stayed! I love the salon downstairs so much! everyone loves to stay there in the evening.Even has a piano to play! They consider everything and prepare nice for clients. ”
Oh thank you so much! We love phrases like 'the greatest' :). Come back and jam with us again anytime!
- 28 Dec 2015 Yi China
“ Had a great stay here. It's close to downtown and the lounge/environment was great. The biggest thing that impressed me was the staff. I had lost some valuables in the laundry (totally my fault because I selected the incorrect bunk) and the staff went above and beyond to get me my possessions back. They are also super informative and didn't act impatient with all the questions I had about various places or activities in the area. I highly recommend!! ”
Thank YOU for this lovely review! We're really happy that your things got back to you safe&sound. All the best, and do come see us next time you're in Vienna :).
- 25 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
“ I cannot say more about this hostel. it was just perfect. Especially staffs were really kind and they sincerely help travellers.
I felt like being at home, so cozy. I haven't seen any hostel like this. ”
THANK YOU!!! We love the love! Providing travellers with a home-away-from-home is one of our goals here, so your review made us really happy :). Come back and see us again sometime - until then, happy travelling!
- 24 Dec 2015 HYOUNGSOO South Korea
- “ The staff was so incredibly kind and helpful; they upgraded our room without any additional charge when we arrived, and they served us delicious warm drinks in the lobby as well as throughout any time during our stay! Everything was nice and clean and manageable, I highly recommend it :) ”
- 27 Nov 2015 MaryRose USA
- “ I cannot rate this hostel highly enough. As a woman travelling alone it was a haven; safe, clean, friendly, bright, intelligent and providing everything one could need. Not being a young student it is difficult to get accomodation that is both personal and private without costing a fortune. So thank you for a perfect stay. ”
- 18 Nov 2015 Erin Wales
- “ Overall, it's a very nice hostel. The staff members are wonderful ! ”
- 28 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
“ I can't say enough about this hostel. Friendly staff, beautiful bar and hang out room with games, instruments, books, cheap alcohol and such fun people. I loved my stay here and the staff was so helpful and accommodating when I asked to stay another night. They found a room for me in no time, it was so easy and stress free. The location is a teeny bit outside of center city, but it's easy to find from the train and bus, and there are fun bars in the area. Just a short tram ride or walk to town. ”
THANK YOU for this lovely review! I just a quick note on our location: we're just a few minutes walk from the lovely Mariahilferstrasse, Vienna's most popular shopping avenue - this gorgeous mixed use/pedestrian space will lead you all the way to the historic center. Plus, as you say, there are plenty of awesome bars, restaurants & clubs in our very own neighborhood - so no need to jump on the bus to get in on some Viennese action! Thanks again, and happy travelling!
- 22 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Had a great time during my stay, the common room/bar is a great place to hang out and connect with other travelers especially through music! ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA