Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Close to the West-bahnhof (the main train station in Vienna) and very convenient location. Fairly cheap and an excellent place. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. Clean, comfortable and everything we need are there. A good bar in nights. ”
- 18 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Enjoyed time there. A bit removed to city center but an easy walk. Staff friendly and helpful. Rooms were comfortable and clean. The gardens were awesome. Nice place to relax. Great addition. Would stay there again! ”
- 06 May 2015 Michelle USA
“ Wonderful facilities, very clean and comfortable. We loved the garden and bar/lounge area and we had a very comfortable and quiet stay. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful and eager to answer our questions and give us suggestions and instructions. Location was nice, very close to the metro station so it was very easy to get into the center of town. We had a very pleasant stay and I would definitely recommend ”
Hi there, thanks so much for this great review! Come back sometime - maybe this summer, the garden will only get lovelier after all :). Until then, happy travelling!
- 18 Apr 2015 JANE USA
“ The location was kind of far away, but you're very close to the metro so you can get an all day pass and take that wherever you want. The wifi worked just fine. They had a full kitchen and laundry facilities, as well as a bar. ”
Hi, thanks for taking the time to review us, we're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Just a word on our LOCATION - we're actually just a few minutes walk from the lovely Mariahilferstrasse, Vienna's most popular shopping avenue, newly transformed into a gorgeous car-free urban space stretching from the Westbahnhof to the very central Museumsquartier - so no need to jump on the subway to get in on some Viennese action! Thanks again, we'll hope to see you here again sometime!
- 25 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
“ very good,amazing experience. ”
:) thank you!!!
- 26 Feb 2015 Anonymous China
“ we stay only for a night and it was ok ”
Thanks for your review! Come back & stay for a few nights next time, maybe we can raise that 'ok' up to a 'best hostel ever'. In any case we'll try ;). All the best & happy travelling!
- 31 Jan 2015 Edmond Romania
- “ The location of the hostel is perfect, you can even choose to walk everywhere because is possible. Staff is so friendly and they will help you if you need something. The atmosphere is great, I got to meet some people while I stayed in the hall. You can find a piano and a guitar too. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous Albania
- “ This hostel was located near a Metro station and beside a busy street which made getting food and around easy. The hostel's decor was tacky but fun. The staff were really friendly and the vibe of the place was pretty good. I stayed in a 10 bed mixed dorm. I appreciated how they tried to keep the male and female guests separate within the room. It was difficult to share 1 bathroom and 1 shower room between 10 people though. The worst part was the squeaky metal bunk beds and poor heating of rooms. ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Best hostel ever. Exceptionally clean, lively atmosphere, comfortable beds, close to the centre, amazing staff and facilities. If I'm back in Vienna I'll undoubtedly stay here again and I'd recommend it to anyone. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Clean rooms, helpful and friendly staff, nice athosphere with the garden and the wifi is so good! ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Anonymous