Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perhaps the best hostel in Western Europe. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ That was my second time staying there because the first time I had a good experience with the hostel. The location is not good but why I booked it again is the atmosphere and valuable service and room. Staffs are friendly, common room makes people meet easily and kitchen is clean and beer is cheap. If I visit Vienna again, I'll stay there again and again!! As I've visited many hostels, I surely say that hostel is the best ever!! Don't compare with any hostels, just book it and try it! ”
- 04 Dec 2013 MIN South Korea
- “ The staff was available and helpful. The bar at night and cheap breakfast in the morning was perfect. The location was a bit far from the hub of Vienna, but the Westbahnof metro station made transportation convenient. I would return to this hostel in a heartbeat. ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Lisa USA
- “ This hostel is close from the main station by walk, while you need to use public transportation to get to the city center. One disadvantage is that it is located a t a little bit an out-of-the-way place. The hostel is cozy. At night, there can be some drunken guests who make noises because the bar inside the hostel is crowded. However, this also means that you would have more opportunities to make friends from all over the world in the hostel. Generally, this hostel is fine. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The hostel was good, well organized, really close to the city center, the stuff was very friendly and helpfull. ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Judith Hungary
- “ More concerned about the commercial they were filming for future prospective guests than the current guests they had during my stay. Very annoying! ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA