Hostel Rynek 7
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location in the old town square, but was worryingly insecure. Anyone could walk off the street, through reception and into the room - no keys for any of the doors. Reception didn't have keys for all the lockers, so even my bag wasn't secure. Linen was provided by the hostel but the sheet wouldn't even fit over the mattress! And the cushions were tiny. Free breakfast, but the milk was horribly warm and not much food offered. Although it was very well priced, and staff were friendly. ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Rebecca England
- “ It was very nice to stay at the Rynek Hostel! It was also close to a great karaoke bar! ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ we very much enjoyed our stay. the only issue we had was that the bar behind the hostel was extremely loud. This was with music as well as with very drunk people. we barely slept the time we were there because of this. Everything else was great- thank you! ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Eleonor Poland
- “ We took room for 3 person with ensuit, the bathroom was not in the room, but it is your own. Location is really great. Price include linen, towels and breakfast. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous Belarus