Hostel Rynek 7
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ we very much enjoyed our stay. the only issue we had was that the bar behind the hostel was extremely loud. This was with music as well as with very drunk people. we barely slept the time we were there because of this. Everything else was great- thank you! ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Eleonor Poland
- “ We took room for 3 person with ensuit, the bathroom was not in the room, but it is your own. Location is really great. Price include linen, towels and breakfast. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous Belarus
- “ This hostel is amazingly well located and the view outside of the window is beautiful. I liked hearing horse hooves clicking downstairs all of the time. Showers and bathrooms were a little walk down the hall. Staff- I dealt with a girl and a guy. The girl was friendly and helpful, but the guy seemed a bit annoyed at my questions. I also paid 4 zloty for a towel the size of a dish towel. I think staff needs to understand questions are normal and be a little cooler about helping. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA